Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rumours of this blog's death are premature

Wow, has it really been three months since I last blogged? Hard to believe. I have been so busy hacking on cool stuff. Previously my blog posts have been to demonstrate something, which is all well and good when one has something to demonstrate. I think I might do more blog posts which are stream-of-consciousness.

In particular, the USB Doodad project is not dead. I have been working on it constantly, just not writing about it.

Anyway, expect to see a rash of new articles soon.

1 comment:

  1. hi Mitch, Buzz from HSBNE here. I've got one of your Doodad kits, and I've taken on the challenge of assembling it... but I don't have a circuit diagram.... only a blurry pic of it in this blog back in Nov last year. Can you help?
    email: "davidbuzz" at a gmail account!

    ReplyDelete